Saturday, October 10, 2009

So classy....

A few lowlights from my trip- still in progress:
1. Being told it was my fault that my marriage ended- even though my abusive, unfaithful ex booted me out.
2. Being called a prostitute because I went sightseeing with my infant son.
3. My ex grabbing my nursing cover to try to look at my breast.
4. Being accused of being a layabout because I work from home, care for my son, and help my relatives with housekeeping. 
5. Having a relative call my son the "n" word. Yes, that "n" word.


It was enough to make me consider returning to my ex for a hot minute, before I slapped myself back to reality.

2 comments:

  1. Omg, that is totally messed up! Don't worry, though, you got peeps on your side! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand your family at all. They ought to be more supportive of you. Open their eyes a little. Your ex is lucky you let him see his son at all. Stay strong, sister! You've got a good head on your shoulders.

    ReplyDelete